Wreaths are such a lovely addition to decorations for any season. They are a great way to spruce up your door, to add a pop of seasonal color above a fireplace mantel, or to hang on walls or in windows. Here are five fall wreath craft tutorials that you can use to inspire you to create a custom fall wreath for your home.
- Use book pages or vintage papers to create a paper leaf wreath for fall or the holiday season. Project from Martha Stewart.
- Amy Cornwell finds a new use for tulle in this tutorial for a colorful autumn tulle wreath.
- A Couple of Dreamers show us just how sophisticated burlap can be with a ruffly burlap wreath for fall.
- Simple kraft paper is used to create a stunning fall leaf wreath in this project from Martha Stewart.
- A grapevine wreath form and brightly colored silk leaves are used to create a sweet fall door wreath at Make It and Love It.
- image source: Martha Stewart (1,4), Amy Cornwell (2), A Couple of Dreamers (3), Make It and Love It (5)